Last Day

 Hi Pals,

Wow! How has it been two months already? I am sitting here on Wednesday morning, finishing up packing before I head to the airport. The kids have school so I said goodbye to them already this morning, that was hard. I am so grateful that I can stay connected with them through letters and emails. I spent my last night in Serengeti House with the girls. We watched inside out, ate dinner, danced, and had lots of laughs. It was the perfect last night. Saying goodbye is hard, and I hope I can make it back again soon.

I don't think the impact will fully hit me until I am back home for a few weeks. Right now I am mostly feeling sad, and my brain is all over the place so when I try to reflect on my time I am finding it hard. There are many other emotions mixed in there like excited to come home and see Lyndon and my babies. I can't wait to see Archie and Benny... I know they are going to lose their minds. 

This experience has been incredible and I am so grateful for it. Thank you all for joining me on this journey and I can't wait to share more with you all in person!

-H


Serengeti House November 23, 2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safari

Adventure Awaits

Halfway Mark